- The portal uses “Cookies” to collect information related to the use of “en.ka.edu.pl”. Files of “Cookies” type allow:
(a) adapting the service to users’ needs, including information about advertisements,
(b) creating statistics on the viewership of subpages of the website,
(c) easier administration and monitoring of the history of visits to the sites.
You can disable this mechanism at any time in your browser settings. If a user of the “en.ka.edu.pl” service does not agree with saving such data, they should change their software settings (web browser) or leave the website. The settings of the browser may be changed in particular to block automatic handling of “Cookies” files in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement on the user’s device each time the “Cookies” are placed. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling “Cookies” are available in the settings of the software (web browser). The user can delete the “Cookies” at any time using the available functions of the web browser he uses. Restricting the use of “Cookies” files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
Within the framework of the “Cookies” settings, you can decide whether you agree to use such cookies or not.
In addition, KA AFM uses the tinyurl service, so we encourage you to read the information at this address: https://tinyurl.com. In addition, we use plug-ins, buttons or other tools to share content on social networking sites, such as the “Tinyurl”: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- KA AFM is not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties including the portals to which it links. You should review the privacy policies of such third parties.
- When processing data, KA AFM shall comply with data protection legislation policy, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the so-called GDPR, (Polish RODO)
- KA AFM is the administrator of data processed in connection with the use of “en.ka.edu.pl” service, excluding data collected by external entities referred to in points 5 and 6.
- The user has the right to request from the administrator of personal data:
a) access to his/her personal data,
(b) their refutation,
(c) restrictions on their processing,
(d) transfers of data to another administrator,
- The user is also entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- information and contact details on personal data:
1) The administrator of personal data is Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University, based on Gustaw Herling-Grudziński 1 street, 30-705 Krakow, www.ka.edu.pl.
2) contact details to the Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com